Sunday, May 11, 2008

Oh, and totally forgot...Yesterday as I was going through customs at the Melbourne airport, I was randomly selected to be tested for explosives, basically they pat you down and waive the magic stick over all your stuff. They people were really nice and joking with me as they were intimately patting me down, and then it happened. Again, keep in mind I am being check for EXPLOSIVES, and the lady's smile quickly disappeared as she turned to me and said very worried-looking, "Sir, what is buzzing in your bag?!" The guy puts his hand on his gun as I reach into my bag to find that my electric razor had conveniently started up as the bag was just sitting on the table..of course this would happen to me..

3 comments:

Jay Scott said...

please tell me after that they made you do a strip search

Bex said...

ha! of course.

B-HO said...

HILARIOUS!!I tell ya you and Summer are about the two unluckiest mo foes I know that is if you exclude myself...So funny!!Miss ya!