Saturday, May 17, 2008

So I have been staying with Richard and Jacqui this week in Christchurch, and they have been nice enough to offer a car for me to borrow, so in the morning I will departing on a two week tour around the south island of New Zealand. Christchurch is on the upper east coast of the south island, and tomorrow I will drive to the west coast to begin my venture, and on Wednesday I should be in Franz Josef where Fox glacier is located, so yea, not everyday you can just go climb a glacier..unless you are in New Zealand..and I just happen to be. From there I will see Wanaka and Queenstown before arriving at Milford Sound, supposedly one of the most beautiful and scenic places in the country, so that should be pretty awesome. I will make a few other stops that you have never heard of and I cannot pronounce, so we'll skip that and hopefully arrive back here un-frostbitten in a couple weeks. So, off to my next adventure, hopefully will have some pretty amazing pics when I return!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Watch out for snakes, regards, Tony

Anonymous said...

Jeffie,

Jon and I love reading your blog. You are freaking amazing to be doing all you are on your own!! Keep adding to the blog!

Lindsey Griffin-Parker

Unknown said...

Tell Richard I said Hi.