Friday, March 21, 2008

After we left Maggie Island we took a bus down to Airlie beach Saturday morning which is about 4 hours south of Magnetic Island, and departed on one of the most amazing trips of my life, sailing the Whitsunday Islands. We left the pier Saturday night, then Sunday morning we reached Whitsunday Island, which is the largest of the 74 Whitsundays, and home to Whitehaven Beach. As you can see from my pics below, it is a stunning beach with perfect white sand and amazing water, well, you get the idea from the pics...awesome. Then, Sunday afternoon we left there and commenced to THE one thing I came to Oz to see, the Great Barrier Reef. I'll post another blog for those pics, as it deserves its own page to describe the things I saw...and swam with... :)



















No comments: